2017年7月18日火曜日

Val's Diary


I read Val's Diary, a book in the Teen Eli Readers series. 
It was written by Laura Flagan.

 School's over at last! Summer holidays are here but who wants to spend them in the countryside? Not Val, of course! She hates the country, but eventually she'll change her mind. Guess why! Read her diary and find it.

 She tells her diary all about herself, her mood , her emotions and her dreams. This country holiday is really boring and she can't soon, thanks to Luke and the others!

 My favorite scene is that Val read the letter it was written by Luke. She is very cure. She fell in love. I think everyone girls change so cute when they fall in love.


 This story is very exciting. 
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocablary
annoying: make s me angry
awful: very bad
fed up with: tired of
prestigious: inportant
refreshments: food and drinks
gorgeous: good-looking
humiliated: a shamed and insulte

Mary Flagan,(2009), Val's Diary. Teen Eli Readers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....