2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy The Show Must Go on

I read Fancy Nancy The Show Must Go on, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Nancy and her pertner for the talent show are very different.
They show are very different.
They don't have any of the same talents.
How will they ever some up with an act?

Myfavorite scene is that Lionel puts on the mask.
"Grrr," Lionel says, and chases Nancy.
They race all over the his house.
That sound interensting.
I want to play with them.

This story is very interesting.
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
adorable: cute
announcement: something important to tell
applause: clapping
assign: to choose something for someone else
brainstorm: to talk over lots of ideas
mansion: a very fancy house
rehearse: to practice

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy The show Must Go on. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....