2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy and the Too-Loose Tooth

I read Fancy Nancy and the Too-Loose Tooth, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Nancy really wants to get a special tooth-holder necklace from the school nurse.
But how can make sure her loose tooth falls out an school?

My favorite scene is that she put a little tape around her tooth and she try to stop her tooth falling out at the night.
I think she is so brave.

This story is very interesting. 
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
arrive: getting someplace
confess: telling about something bad you did
gore: blood
in transit: on the way
joyful: happy

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy and the Too-Loose Tooth. I Can Read!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....