2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy Every Day Is earth Day

I read Fancy Nancy Every Day Is Earth Day, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Being green is important to Nancy.
So important that she wants her family to take care of the Earth morning, noon, and night!

my favorite sceneis that Nancy and her friends each make a poster ar school.
At the scene, they are very cute.
And I want to make a poster, too.
Robert is so dependable because he says, " We are like superheroes. We are protecting planet Earth."

This story is very good.
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
adore: to really, really love something or someone
flexble: the opposite of stubborn
irritated: mad
tore: a shopping bag

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy Every Day Is Earth Day. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....