2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy The Dazzling Book Report

I read Fancy Nancy, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Nancy wants her very first book report to be absolutely dazzling.
(That's fancy for eye-popping.)
But will she remember to make the report as interesting as the cover?

My favorite scene is that Nancy read her book after dinner.
I want the father like Nancy's Dad because he helps with the hard word.
I think he is very kind.
Also, I want to read Sacajawea.

This story is very cute. 
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
biography: a story about a real person
crestfallen: sad and ashamed
desperate: feeling trapped
heroine: a girl or a woman who is brave and helps people
plume: feather
thrilling: even more exciting than exciting

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy The Dazzling Book Report. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....