2018年4月11日水曜日

My Spring Vacation

I had a good time in my spring vacation.


Roughtly speaking, there are three events.


First of all, I joined hot spring trip with my circle member.
I'm one of the member of circle; Steel Heart.
We went to  Aso and enjoyed strawberry picking and hot spring.


Second, I went to Green Land with my friends
There are almost no people thatcome to the new on weekdays.
It's exciting for us very much.


And last, I enjoyed cherry-blossom viewing with my friends.
We bought lunch at a drive-through shop and went to Ninomaru parks.
It's so beautiful.
We took many picture.


I had a nice day in my spring vacation.
It's my precious memories.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I enjoyed strawberry picking, too! I went to Aso's strawberry farm. I want to go to Aso again.

    返信削除

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....