2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy Poison Ivy Enpert

I read Fancy Nancy poison Ivy Expert, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Nancy thinks she knows all about poison ivy.
After all, she knows the verse "leaves of three, let it be."
But when she starts to itch and itch, Nancy realizes that there's more to learn!

My favorite scene is that Nancy is cured of a poison.
I was glad to know what she go back to school.
Also I think she has so many good friends because they hold a surprised party for her.

This story is very exciting.
 So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
bouquet: a bunch of flowers
conceal: hide
exhausted: very, very tired
fascinating: interesting
remedy: medicine

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy Poison Ivy Expert. I Can Read!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....