2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy Hair Dos and Hair Don'ts

I read Fancy Nancy Hair Dos and Hair Don'ts, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor

Picture Day is the best day of the year, in Nancy's opinion.
She has a fancy outfit all picked out, so now all she needs is a new hairstyle!
Beginning readers will laugh at this addition to the Fancy Nancy I Can Read Library.

My favorite scene is that Nancy cut her hair.
It looks so interesting and horrible.
If I were she, I can't do this.

This story is very interesting. 
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
comfort: make someone feel better
complicated the opposite of easy
describe: tell about
flattering: pretty
moment: right now
odd: strange
outfit: clothes
remind: make us remember something

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy Hair Dos and Hair Don'ts. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....