2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy The 100th Day of School

I read Fancy Nancy The 100th Day of Scool, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

The 100th day of school is coming up, and Nancy doesn't know what to bring in for the class project.
Will she be able to think of  something imaginative in time for the big day?

My favorite scene is that Nancy draw a picture of Goldy in her bowl.
The picture is so cute and so wonderful.

This story is very interesting.
 So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Bocabulary
dilemma: a big problem
elegant: pretty
fondly: with love
imaginative: full of good ideas
slim: thin
transparent: see-through
verse: a poem that rhymes

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy The 100th Day of School. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....