2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy Too Many Tutus

I read Fancy Nancy Too Many Tutus, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Nancy's mom says Nancy has too many tutus!
But what happens when her class hosts a swap-and shop and Nancy finds the perfect tutu?

I favorite scene is that Nancy give two tutus to Jojo and Frenchy.
The tutus looks good on them.
And I think Nancy is very kind for them.
If I were she, I don't give someone some tutus because I like tutus so much.

This story is very interesting. So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
bargain: something good that doesn't cost a lot
identical: the same
miserable: very, very unhappy
refuse: a fancy way of saying no
relieved: feeling better

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy Too Many Tutus. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....