2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy at the Museum

I read Fancy Nancy at the museum, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Nancy's class is going on a trip to the museums.
Evem after a bumpy bus ride, Nancy finds a way to make the day extra-fancy!

My favorite scene is the lunch time.
It is interesting fer me that Nancy eat not only her lunch but also Bree's lunch.
I wander she is really hungry.

This story is very interesting.
 So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, please read it!

Vocabulary
gallery: a room in a museum
landscape: a painting of nature
lavender: light purple
observant: noticing things
overjoyed: very happy
portrait: a painting of a person

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy at the Museum. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....