2017年7月25日火曜日

Birk Bones and the Mystery on the Haunted House

I read Dirk Bones and the Mystery of the Haunted House, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Doug Cushman.

What could be haunting couple of ghost?
Find out as ace reporter Dirk Bones uncovers the clues!

My favorite scene is that a furry paw grabbed a hand of Dirk Bones.
The moment makes me excited.
Also, it is interenting to talk with Wallace.
If I were he, I can't do this.

This story is very interesting.
 So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
Wallace: オオカミ

Dong Cushman,(2003),Dirk Bones and the Mystery of the Hauted House. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....