2017年7月25日火曜日

Amelia Bedelia, Rocket scientist?



I read Amelia Bedelia, Rocket scientist?, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Peggy Parish.

When Ameria Bedelia helps out at the school science fair, she finds an exploding volcano, some UFOs, and a mad scinentist!

My favorite scene is that everyone eat lemon meringue pie.
Also I was surprised to increase the pie from one to  three.
I want to try this. 


This story is very interesting.
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
scientist: 科学者 

Peggy Parish,(1957),Amelia Bedelia, Rocket scientist?.I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....