2017年7月25日火曜日

Fancy Nancy and the Delectable cupcakes

I read Fancy Nancy and the Delectable cupcakes, a book in the I Can Read! series. 
It was written by Jane O'Connor.

Nancy is thrilled to be making cupcakes for the bake sale!
But will she remember to follow all of Mom's directions?

My favorite scene is Nancy and her mother cook together.
I think I want the mother like her.
Because I'm good at cooking some sweets, I want to cook it with my mother.

This story is very cute.
So I recommend it. 
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Vocabulary
adore: to really, really like something
aroma: a smell
improve: to get better at something
repeat: to say something over again

Jane O'Connor,(2013),Fancy Nancy Delectable cupcakes. I Can Read!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....