2017年5月30日火曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE under the Yellow Moon


I read HENRY AND MUDGE under the Yellow Moon in the READY TO READ series.
It was written by Cynthia Rylant.

In this book are three great stories about Henry and Mudge's favorite season-fall!
Follow them as they jump in leaves, listen to ghost stories, and discover what they have to be thankful for this year.

I think Henry and Mudge is very close.
So when I read it, I want to have an pet in my house.
I want to see the leaves; orange, yellow, brown, and red.
I wonder it is so wonderful and beautiful.
Scene of that Mudge ate a few leaves is very laugh.
I want to try to counting the birds and to eat an apple.

I love Halloween, too.
I want to try to make jack-o'-lantern because I have never try to it.
And, I want to dress up.

This story is very exciting.
And it is easy for me to read it.
So I recommend it.
If you are interested, why don't you read it?

Reference
Rylant,C.(1992). Henry and Mudge under the Yellow Moon. New York, NY: Simon spotlight.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Scene of that Mudge ate a few leaves is very laugh.
    The scene where Mudge ate some leaves was very funny.

    Rylant,C.(1992).
    Rylant, C. (1992).

    返信削除

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....