2017年6月6日火曜日

My Last Holiday

 I went to the high school and watch the basket ball game.
Because I joined the basket ball club as a manager when I was a high school student.
In the first game, our team won by a score of 136 to 2.
And in the second game, it won by a score of 102 to 36.
The player of our team is very smart.
They really done their best and I really done my best for their support.




After watching games, I went to the riverbed and I enjoyed BBQ with my friends of the same class of the university.
The food is very delicious and talking with my friends is very funny.

This is why, I think I had a good time on Saturday.

 The next day, I join the sport festival of HAKUA in my university.
I enjoyed playing the basket ball and volley ball with my friends.
Though the game, I was very glad to make some new friends.




After the sport festival, I played the bass and I enjoyed practicing the music band with my friends.
We have a recital or New Face so We have to practice more hard.

This is why, I think I had a good time on Sunday, too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....