2017年5月16日火曜日

Red Roses


I read Red roses, a book in the OXFORD BOOKWORMS LIBRARY series. It was written by Christine Lindop.

This is a very nice love story. I will introduce about it. "Who is the man with the roses in his hand?" thinks Anna. "I want to meet him." "Who is the girl with the guitar?" thinks Will. "I like her. I want to meet her." But they do not meet. "There are a lot of men!" said Anna's friend Vicki, but Anna want to meet not a man but Will so she cannot forget him. But then one rainy day, finally she can meet him. On a balcony, you can hear Will's voice and Anna's voice. Then Anna laughs. Or you can smell beautiful red roses when you can hear a guitar.

This story made me happy. I like Anna very much because she is a single-minded person. I want to experience love like this. Besides, it is interesting goe me to change colors of roses depending on them distance.

This story is very nice love story. So I recommend it everyone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....