2017年5月16日火曜日

Cinderella


I read Cinderella, a book in the USborne Young Reading Series. It was retold by Susanna DAvidson.

This story is famous so everyone known it yet. But I will introduce it again today.

Cinderella was being bulling by Cinderella's stepmother and her children everyday. One day, "You? Go to the Ball?" said stepmother. "You must be joking. You belong in the kitchen.". Tears blurred Cinderella's eyes and she thought I wish... I wish Icould go to the Ball. At that time, her faily godmother appeared and with a wave of her wand, the magic begins. And she in the poor clothes changed a beauty woman in a flash. Cinderella's life is about tochange forever.

This is my favorite story because Cinderella or hard worker be able to come to live a happy life finally. It made me happy, too. I want to be a person with a strong mentally like her.

If you are interested, why don't you read it again?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....