2017年5月23日火曜日

my Bean


I read my Bean, a book in the Popcorn ELT Readers series.

This is good love story. I will introduce it today.

Mr Bean loves the Queen! He drinks his tea from a mug with her picture on it.
One day, his mug breaks and he goes to find a new one.
Though He goes to the mug shop, there is not his favorite mug.
He find his favorite mug is in the lorry after he went out the shop.
So He and Teddy go after the lorry.
At last, he can get his favorite mug from the Queen.

This is happy end story.
So I'm sure it will makes you happy.
So I recommend it everyone.
If you are interested, please read it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....