2017年5月9日火曜日

My Golden Week

Hallo, everyone.
What did you do your golden week?
And could you enjoy it?






I went to the movie theater and watch "Beauty and the Beast" with my friend on May 5th.
This story is that a princess who made his appearance beast by nasty witch fall in love with beauty lady.
This love story is happyend, so it make me happy.
Watching the movie, I want to experience love like this.
If you are interested, please watch it.




After watching the movie, we went shipping.
I was glad because I bought some favorite clothes.






This is my best memory in my golden week.
I really had a so good time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....