2017年5月16日火曜日

Wagon Wheels



I read Wagon Wheels, a book in the I Can Read! series. It was written by Barbara Brenner.


I will introduce summary of this book.
The Muldie boys and their father have come a long way to Kansas. But When Daddy moves on, the three boys must begin their own journey.


I thought the three boys very smart and  reliable persons. Though this book, I learn about importance of family. So I want to treasure my family more from now on. And I was surprised to know that this story is based on a true story.


This story is very exciting. So I recommend it. If you are interested, why don't you read it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....