2017年5月16日火曜日

The Girl with Red Hair



I read The Girl with Red Hair, a book in the OXFORD BOOKWORMS LIBRARY series. It was written by Christine Lindop.

This is good love story. I will introduce it today. Every day people come to Mason's store - old people, young people, men and women. From his office, and in the store, Mark watched them. And when they leave the store, he forgot them. Then one day a girl with red hair came to the store, and everything changed for Mark. He couldn't forget that beautiful face, those green eyes, and red hair. "Does she have a baby?" he wondered. "Have she already married?" "You stop dreaming. But there are always more girls." Leon who is Mark's friend is said. But he wanted to meet not a girl but her. Finally he found her.

This is so exciting love store. I was glad when I know that she doesn't have a baby and the husband. I want to experience love like this.

This story made me happy.
So I recommend it everyone.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....