2018年6月27日水曜日

BR:10 All about desert life

Today I read "All about desert life", a book in the Oxford University Press series. It was written byJulie Penn.


I've never seen a desert. I know it's a tough world, but I'd love to see it once. I'm planting trees to stop desertification, but I don't think it's a panacea. In China, it seems that the dryness is going to be reversed.... Japan, the pollen is supposed to be great. I think that it is not possible to think that there is a magic cure which can be easily solved in an instant. I think that it is only to do honestly and to think. Desertification is a big problem. How can we do to stop it?


It's so imterested story. So if you are interested, please read it. I recommend it.


Penn Julie.(2010).All About Desert Life.Oxford : Oxford University Press.

1 件のコメント:

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....