2018年6月13日水曜日

BR5: Who, sir? Me, sir?

     Today I read " Who, sir? Me, sir?", a book in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by K.M. Peyton, retold by Diane Mowat and illstrated by Kate Simpson.


     Some poor students give battle to elite students with tetrathlon; the sports like triathron. With various obstacles, the road opens with the help of people, gaining courage and confidence, we will have the day of the competition. The story have love, friendship and goals. So I can read with a pleasant tempo. But beecause there are many characters, it is necessary to read carefully. I thought it is excited story so I recommend it. If you are interested, please read it.


     Peyton.K.M. (2000). Who, sir? Me, sir?. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....