2018年6月13日水曜日

BR8: Agatha Christie, woman of mystery


     Today I read "Agatha Christie, woman of mystery", a book in the Oxford University Press. It was written by John Escott.

     It's a biography of Agatha Christie. The story
that Agatha Christie disappeared is too famous. Her life is mysterious and interesting. I was able to read interesting stories such as romance history and hard work talks until debut. She is a girl with immovable seat, but I understood well that she was a woman who suffered from one person. It's so deeply and interesting story. If you are interested, please read it. I recommend it.

     Escott John. (2000). Agatha Christie, woman of mystery. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
    


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....