2017年12月14日木曜日

BR10: Marco


She was pretty, but she looked very dirty. Her eyes were green. Marco liked girls with green eyes. (p.14)
     Today I read "Marco", a book in the Macmillan Readers series. It was written by Mike Esplen.
     Marco live on a farm near a village. He have lived there all his life. It's very small village. There's nothing to do there. There isn't even a cinema. He work for his father during the week. At the weekend, he do nothing. One day, he will leave home. One weekend- he don't know when.
     Marco bought a ticket,  but he lost it. He told a station employee it, but he didn't believe it.  I felt urban is chilly through this story. I thought I was good to live in countryside. I want to keep continuing that from now on.
     If you are interested, please read it. This book tell you about importance of countryside. I recommend it.
Esplen Mike. (2005). Marco. Oxford: Macmillan Readers.
Book Review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....