2017年12月14日木曜日

BR8: The Boy who cried Wolf






“A wolf!” he shouted. “A wolf has come out of the forest!” (p.17)

     Today, I read “ The Boy who cried Wolf”, a book in the Usborne first reading series. It was retold by Mairi Mackinnon and Illustrated by Mike and Carl Gorden.

     Every day, Sam takes the same old sheep up the same old mountain. What can he do to make life a little more exciting? Find out in this lively retelling of the classic story by Aesop.

     I don’t like Sam because he tell a lie many times. I think telling a lie is so bad. I realized that it takes only a moment to lose someone's trust but a long time to get it back.

I learn about many important things from this book. If you are interesting, please read it. I recommend it.

     Mackinnon Mairi. (2008). The Boy who cried wolf. London: Usborne.

Book Review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....