2018年11月29日木曜日

BR2: New York

     Today I read "New York", the book in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by John Escott.


     What can you do in New york? Everything! You can go to some of the world's most famous shops, watch a exciting baseball game, go to the top of a skyscraper, see a concert in Central Park, eat a sandwich in a New York deli, see a show in a Broad way theatre. New York is big, noisy, and exciting, and it's waiting for you. Open the book and come with us to this wonderful city!!


     I have a lot of things I would like to do if I go to New York. First I want to go to Grand Central. It's a big station which have Subway. The architecture here is very beautiful both the inside and outside. Anyway, I would like to look around all around. Next, I would like to enjoy the night view of Manhattan from the rooftop terrace. New York where a lot of roof top bars appear in the summer. I'd like to enjoy the night view of Manhattan while drinking here. Also, I want to watch theater at Lincoln Center. Lincoln Center, a famous cultural facility, recently starred Ken Watanabe, "King and Me" was just performed. Someday I would like to see a high-quality theater here.


     If you are interested in New York, please read it. I recommend it.


Escott John.(1995)."New York". Oxford: Oxford University Press.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....