2018年10月21日日曜日

My life journey


     My nice journey began on October 24, 1998. At that moment, I became a member of the Kawano Family. My mother gave me a good name, it is Manaka. This name means the endless love. This is why my name is Manaka Kawano. When I was 3 years old, I went to an English conversation school with my older sister. In this school, we usually enjoyed playing with an American female teacher there. I studied it harder because I thought the harder I study English, the more people all the world I could communicate with.



 After that, I enjoyed playing with wide playground in the kindergarten school. A plump teacher always made me happy and made me smile. She helped me after I quarreled with my mother so many times. I joined the basketball club when I was 10 years old in elementary school. I practiced every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with my friends. Thanks to that, I was able to become a better basketball player than the other students in the school. But I joined the brass band in the junior high school in Kumamoto. I always played the trumpet. It was difficult for me to produce a high sound with it. But I practiced the trumpet after school every day. Thanks to that, I was pleased that I was able to win the competition.



When I was a high school student, I joined no club. Instead of that, I studied English harder. In addition to take a class in English activity, I tried to the two things. First, I entered the English recitation contest of high school in Kumamoto prefecture. I made effort to get the prize. Thanks to that, I was chosen the finalist. The other, I got grade 2 of Eiken. I tried to the extensive reading in order improve my reading skills. Also, I got a perfect score on the writing section because I was good at writing.



My journey will continue from now on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....