2018年10月29日月曜日

A good metaphor

     On last Tuesday, we expressed somethings metaphorically. Then I found that a good a metaphorical expression so I introduce it.


     Studying is a marathon. When you start a marathon, you have full of enthusiasm as soon as you start. Of course, it is a good thing to jump out here but I think you have to consider about pace allocation. Perhaps, you may have stomachache for the first time, also you are likely to want to give up. Still, if you run without giving up, you can drink water in the tap. Drinking water will cure the body fatigue. And if you do your best, you will definitely reach the goal.


     Studying is similar to marathon. I agree with the idea.

1 件のコメント:

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....