2017年11月2日木曜日

BR4:Treasure Island

'more pirates were starting to climb into the stockade.'(p.48)
     Today I read "Treasure Inland", a book in the Oxford Bookworms Library series. It was written by Robert Louis Stevenson.
     The author drew out this story based on a map. It is so exciting story. I like the scene that main character fight boldly with a shape knife. I felt like I'm in the story. All of the characters is very attractive. I like Captain Silver the best because he is logical and funny in spite of he is a villain. I think perhaps there may be treasure island somewhere on this earth.
      If you are interested in it, please read it. I recommend that everyone read this book.
Robert Louis Stevenson. (1930). Treasure Island. New York: Oxford Bookworms Library.
Book review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....