2017年11月9日木曜日

BR5:Romeo and Juliet

"I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you. Can I hold your hand?, said Romeo." (p.9)
     Today I read "Romeo and Juliet", a book in the Oxford Bookworms Playscripts series. It was written by William Shakespeare.
     There was a fateful love not for years but for life. I longed for the wedding of them. Like Juliet, I want to be driven by the passion to be prepared for death.It may be that The Passion awakens the Grim Reaper and shakes the sickle to himself. But I think it is a happy thing to love someone deeply.
     If you are interested in it, please read it. I recommend that everyone read this book.
William Shakespeare. (1968). Romeo and Juliet. New York: Oxford Bookworms Playscripts.
Book review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....