2017年10月23日月曜日

BR2: Jack and the Beanstalk

"Magic beans," answered the man. "Plant them today and you'll see a beanstalk reaching to the clouds by morning." (P.10)

     Today I read "jack and the Beanstalk", a book in the Usborne Publishing Ltd series. It was retold by Katie Daynes and illustrated by Paddy Mounter.

     No one knows where the story of Jack and the Beanstalk comes from, but people have been telling it for hundreds of years. I was attracted to it, and I want to read again. This is why, I chose this book. I was terrified the giant because he want to eat Jack. Like many people, I don't like a violent parson. Also, I thought that Jack may be a thirf because he took a hen and beautiful harp. But I was glad to know that he and his mother became a rich.

     If you are interested in it, please read it. I recommend that everyone read this book.


Daynes, Katie. (2006). Jack and the Beanstalk. London: Usborne.
Book review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR16: The Death of Karen Silkwood

     Today I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood" , abook in the Oxford University Press series. It was written by Joyce Hannam....